Monday

Foreign Language


As a mother I have often wanted to help my son learn another language. My first experience with teaching tools to do this were by Fisher Price and a robot that taught science, language, math and reading letters. This lasted a few years but, he grew up and needed more educational tools for entertainment and learning.

Muzzy had caught my eye many times but, I did not keep track of this product. As I went though some old magazines I found the ad and ordered some from the local library. My son sits and watches as I write and I am so hopeful that he might learn another language besides our home land.

Giving my son the opportunity to understand others and other cultures is a gift.
I am not affiliated with Muzzy products nor do they pay me.

No comments:

Post a Comment