Monday

Regulate Core Temperatures with Specific Foods


This may sound to simple but, what if the foods your eating gave you changes in your body temperature. If your one like me, cold hands warm heart well, there's hope in changing that with just some different choices in foods you eat.

Food is a source of energy and fuel for getting though your day. Choose foods that bring up you metabolism is how one would burn fat. Keeping your fat burning furnace fueled so, that you can wear that outfit you enjoy so much.

Keeping emotional balance for healthy living is essential. One needs to keep vitamins and minerals at a steady flow though out the day. Times of joy and exercise need the right fame of mind and emotions to benefit.

I have learn so, much from many of the products I promote on my blog as I am not affiliated with them. One's I suggest are Quantum Faith, Holistic Pregnancy, Lean Abs and Brain Foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment