Wednesday

40 places to go before your kids grow up



History lessons all wrapped up in a vacation what a way to experience the lessons in life as well as some historical value in our own country's backyard . well in fact of a history buff myself I really do enjoy going and seeing nature as it is learning about the people that live there century or two ago and finding out what the landscape had produced what are the benefits of those products being made minerals being taken and the food production be at plants or animals, God created a wonderful landscape for us to discover and look at what off below is a link for you to follow.

 Before I take my family to go see some of these places. I'd like to either read up on it or watch a couple of videos so, that when we actually get to these places will have a better understanding of what we're seeing and experiencing.   To make the moments a little more memorable .

No comments:

Post a Comment