Top Tips for Spreading Holiday Cheer
Looking for some great little stocking stuffers and ways to keep the holiday cheer bright. Well with Hasbro teaming up with Twittermoms.com providing you with some great ideas and Enter to win one of over 1,000 KRE-O Construction Sets in the Great Brick Giveaway
Holiday season is quickly approaching us and so is toy shopping. Transformers has been a big hit at my house and with a little builder that just loves blocks KRE-O will be a great under the tree.
• For those shorter days Transformers will keep hours of imagination alive. With these little blocks puzzle building will be great for helping with arithmetic in later years to come. Using these building skills your kids won’t even know your helping them with their future circumlunar.
• Since the first movie on Transformers came out a few years ago it’s been a hit. Back from the eighties this toy has made a huge comeback and kids as well as adults can enjoy hours of enjoyment together. Making a common ground and interests shared to bring together the past with the present.
• Hasbro has always picked up on some small toy that all enjoy. Transformers are just another one of those great toys that will be added. Transformers may even become another great collection for future trading.
For keeping everyone’s spirits bright during holiday gatherings
• Have some token for each guest, something special and meaningful. It’s helpful to keep extra’s as sometimes other’s bring someone special to dinner. This helps with keeping spirits bright.
• Seat people together who have common interests and can stimulate conversation amongst other guests. It’s helpful to make a cookie with names on them or a simple tag wrapped around the napkin holders at each seating.
• Games are a great for quick involment while used for all ages this helps build conversation and laughter. While adults pass the wine and unwind after dinner this is easy and relaxing. To building relationships for those who are new to the gathering simple trivia games work well.
• Making pot luck not only helps the hostess but, gives the guests a chance to share their favorite dishes as well. Clean up is a lot easier with many hands and gives time together in the kitchen.
• Sending out invitations two weeks early is very helpful in making plans. Planning the meals to buying presents with fewer surprises. Make your thank you cards out the day after this way things will be fresh in your mind.
Keeping everyone’s sprits bright during holiday gatherings is a great way to staying in touch. With busy lives and many miles between family’s and friend’s times like the holidays are very important to us all. For other great tips read more Twittermoms.com and join for other great opportunities.
I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and Hasbro blogging program, for 8,000 My SocialMoms Rewards Points and a KRE-O gift. The opinions expressed in this post are mine and don’t necessarily reflect the opinions of SocialMoms or Hasbro. For more information on how you can participate, click here.”