Thursday

Quantum Faith


There are amazing similarities between the teachings of Jesus and the discoveries of the new physics, quantum theory. The concept of speaking to mountains and trees my not be religious metaphor, but laws of a new physics that have not been fully understood.

Jesus taught that our words are powerful enough to move physical matter. Quantum physics has discovered that subatomic particles respond to the observer.

How does quantum physics relate to the Bible?
Can words move mountains?
How did Jesus supersede the laws of physics?

I have always been one who choose my words carefully to have a well rehearsed dialog for educating people. Annette Capps is a ordained minister, businesswoman, and pilot. Reading her quantum faith has lifted me spiritually in understanding quantum faith. I really did not think this book was for me but, I read it and found it very satisfying.

Annette has authored three other books entitled, Reverse the Curse in Your Body and Emotions, Understanding Persecution, and Angels.

I am not affiliated with Annette's products nor am I being asked to promoted her products.

No comments:

Post a Comment