Five simple things you can do for your child to help keep their smiles healthy and bright
With school starting and another visit to the dentist soon. We all want our children to grow up with healthy teeth. With twittermoms and Trident this got me to share some tips we use at home.
Most kids have a tough time with brushing after each meal as well as flossing. So to make my job easier I try making it fun.
Here are my 5 tips
1. We brush and floss together this way we take time to talk or draw something on the mirror while the other finishes.
2. We use alkaline ionizing water to help fight plaque
3. Eating a healthy diet makes for good food choices. My son realizes how bad pop is for you because of its acidity level and he shares this info with his friends. He enjoys knowing things that he can share with others.
4. Exercise is good for the body as a whole; teeth included. Keeping healthy is fun, we bring others in on the actives. Keeping stress down using some stress relievers for when school, play, etc…gets to us. I believe that stress plays a part in our healthy and bright teeth.
5. Chew Trident gum and minimize sweets this is a treat in church. We don't chew while at play. Safety first
For more information:
Visit Trident on Facebook and click our ‘Chew 4 Smiles’ tab
Visit the website
Check out the latest Trident commercials on YouTube
Get some Trident Gum Coupons!
About Trident® Sugar Free Gum
Trident gum has long been a pioneer in providing oral health benefits to consumers. Trident was the first gum brand of its kind to undergo testing in 1967 with studies showing that people who chewed Trident experienced significantly fewer cavities. Trident is available in 11 great-tasting flavors: Original Flavor, Bubble Gum, Spearmint, Tropical Twist, Watermelon Twist, Wild Blueberry Twist, Minty Sweet Twist, Passionberry Twist, Wintergreen, Strawberry Twist and Cinnamon. All flavors can be purchased in 18-piece packs and 54-piece multi-packs (three 18-piece packages).
I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and Trident blogging program, making me eligible to get a $25 gift card. For more information on how you can participate, click here.